With your support we can continue supporting students, expanding our outreach to the public, providing environmental education, and working to protect birds and their habitats. Please help keep the momentum going by sending a tax-deductible gift today. Your critical support means “more” – more conservation, more education, more ways to connect people with nature. We are very grateful to our members and donors like you for your generous, on-going support. We couldn’t do it without you and thank you in advance for your support and dedication.
Please make checks payable to Northeast Pennsylvania Audubon Society, P.O. Box 711, Honesdale, PA.
You can also make your donation online using PayPal. A PayPal account is not required.
NEPAS is a 501(c)3 charity. Donations are tax-deductible as permitted by law.
We also welcome donations of old binoculars that can be used for our bird walks.
We could use your help with:
- Putting together our quarterly newsletter
- Tabling at various events
- Trail work at our Browning Beaver Meadow Sanctuary
- Our educational programs
- Our annual Art & Craft Festival (setup & take-down, take tickets, help with our booth)
We could also use new members on the following committees to help out with individual projects:
- Education – Do you like to design programs? teach/present? Bring your own ideas! Tasks might include program creation, design, and/or presentation. We might also want to do teacher in-service programs in the future. Anyone interested in environmental education is encouraged to contact the committee chair by sending an email to email@example.com with “Education” as the message subject.
- Programs and Field Trips
We are also looking for qualified board members. In particular, we could really use someone with PR experience.
Anyone who is or becomes a member of our Audubon chapter is eligible to serve on a committee. Chairs of committees, appointed by the president and ratified by the board, are voting members of our Audubon board.
There are many ways you can help! To learn more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (570) 253-9250.